La Habra Headlines
SAVE-the-DATE for the Annual LA HABRA VETERANS DAY EVENT!
In celebrating La Habra as a Purple Heart City, residents, businesses, and surrounding communities are invited to the Annual LA HABRA VETERANS DAY event on Tuesday, November 11, 2014. We would like to honor all and any Purple Heart Recipients to join us on this special day! This year's Veterans Day tribute is to the Korean War.
This is a FREE event.
Location: La Habra Community Center, 101 W. La Habra Blvd.
Breakfast is from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Program begins at 11:00 a.m.
More info: 562-383-4200
- Development Projects List
The Planning Department now provides a listing of pending development projects which require discretionary permits from the Planning Commission and or City Council. The list is updated monthly.
Copies of the Planning Commission Agenda and Minutes are available online on the Agendas & Minutes webpage. Planning Commission meetings are held every second and fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers.
If you have any questions about the projects listed, please contact the case planner.
- 18th Annual Inner Coastal & Watershed Cleanup Day
The City of La Habra will once again be participating in the Inner Coastal & Watershed Cleanup Day. This year the event will be on Saturday, September 20, 2014, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. The location of the cleanup is located at the Coyote Creek Bike Trail & Channel, west of the south-west corner of Beach Boulevard and Imperial Highway. If you have any questions please email Hannah Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jillian Brickey at email@example.com or call Hannah (562) 383-4161 or Jillian at (562) 802-7880
- Orange County Vector Control Public Health Advisory
WARNING: Flea-borne Typhus has been detected in La Habra and other parts of Orange County.
Fleas found on cats, dogs, raccoons, and opossums can carry the bacterium that causes flea-borne Typhus in humans.
- Citizens' Academy
The La Habra Police Department is proud to offer the Citizens' Police Academy to local residents. Designed to increase the understanding of the Police Department's operations, the Academy is conducted, twice annually, over a six-week period.
- If You See Something, Say Something
Orange County is a great place to live and work. Let’s keep it safe by being aware of our surroundings, using common sense and reporting questionable objects or activity to the proper local law enforcement authorities. This means If You See Something, Say Something™.
- Kids' Night Out
Parents can enjoy an evening out, while their kids ages 4-13 years enjoy a fun-filled evening at the La Habra Community Center.
- 08/23/2014 02:00 PM 11-4 Picnic Hat Craft
- 08/24/2014 01:00 PM 1:30-3:30pm Critter Encounters
- 08/24/2014 04:00 PM 1:30-4:30 Clay Day
- 08/25/2014 09:00 AM Museum CLOSED Today
- 08/26/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
- 08/27/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
- 08/28/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
- 08/29/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
- 08/30/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
- 08/31/2014 11:00 AM Museum Closed for Renovation
How Do I:
- Agendas & Minutes
- Children's Museum
- Documents & Forms
- Fee Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- General Plan
- Municipal Code
- Business License Renewal
- City Officials Compensation
- Employee Compensation for all City Staff
- Employee Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)